Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pizza Tour on Hold –

Sorry to disappoint my curious readers hanging onto my every last word, but the pizza tour is being called off. Gasp! I know it seems a bit drastic, but due to the fact that my waist line is expanding faster than we’re printing money to fuel the stimulus, I really must. My oldest sister Christie is getting married in May, and I’m pretty sure that she will turn into a wild bridezilla if I show up at her wedding stuffed like a sausage into my (very forgiving silk) bridesmaid dress. Ha!
So in an effort to ease your disappointment, I will not give up food all together. At least not yet. I will just stick to the basics – small cheese plates, wine and sushi. I am very eager to try that new Tuscan steak restaurant at the W…but, really…must…stay…on…trackkk.

No comments: